SASSA has officially announced the that those who have had their SRD R350 grant application canceled for whatever reason can go ahead now and apply fir reinstatement.
In the past, some applicants canceled their applications with the hope to reapply but they soon realized that, there was no way to have their applications reinstated. That seemed like the end of the tunnel.
But in a post shared by SASSA on their Facebook page, they indicated that now applicants who have their applications canceled whether by mistake or system error can go ahead and apply for reinstatement.
Below are the procedures to follow to have your canceled SRD R350 reinstated.
- Click on the link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reinstate
- Enter your South African ID number and the phone number used to apply.
- Click on the now activated button labeled as “send pin”.
- Enter the pin received in the space provided. If the pin entered is accurate, you are redirected to the reinstate page.
- Choose the reason why you want to reinstate your canceled SRD R350 Grant Application such as : “Canceled in Error, No longer receiving income, Other”.
- A screen prompts message will appear like “Are you sure you want to reinstate the grant”.
- To continue to reinstate the grant, you click on the “Yes” button.
- SASSA will then take a second look at your application again and give you a feedback after the review.
- If SASSA deemed your application as meeting the requirements, your application will be approved otherwise declined.
- Note that even you were approved you could be declined as approvals are done on month to month basis.