In fact, there used to be a USSD code that started with *120* or *130* but those codes are currently not working.
Maybe SASSA is no more paying for that services therefore SASSA Child Grant can no longer use it to check their balance on your phone.
However, there other means that you can perform the same task although it may not be all that convenient.
If you are using the SASSA Gold card to receive your child benefit then, you can check balance at the Bank’s ATM or at the retail shops.
You must first be sure of the payment dates for the month and check balance.
For those who changed their SASSA Cards to their preferred banks, they can use the Bank’s online platform or app or USSD code available to have live balance check on their smartphone or any other phone respectively.
In case you want to change from the SASSA card, you have to go to SASSA office and request for bank account form and fill it.
If you fill it in the beginning of the month, you are likely to be paid into your bank account the following month’s payment cycle.
For convenience sake, you can opt for bank payment and use your smartphone to keep checking balance online for free.
- Have You Received Your SASSA Child Support Grant for March 2023?
- Breaking News: SASSA Initiates January 2024 SRD R350 Grant Approvals – Patience is Key!
- Black Hat’s Method Of Making Money
- Who Qualifies For SASSA Child Grant? February 2024
- SHOCKING DELAY! SASSA R350 Grant Approvals in Limbo – January 2024 Payments on the Brink?