Here is the is the steps on how to cancel sassa relief grant or SASSA SRD R350 Grant:
- Visit the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za and scroll down to it asking you to cancel srd grant or visit the direct link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/cancellation
- When there please enter your ID number and the phone number used to submit the application
- Click on the Send Pin,
- You will receive a Pin code on your cellphone in SMS few seconds
- Enter the pin received into the space provided.
- Select the reason why you decided to cancel your application. Choose one that best suits your case
- Click on the submit button
- A message pops up again to ask if you are very sure to cancel the grant.
- If you are still determined to cancel the relief grant, then click on the Yes to affirm your decision.
- Remember you cannot reapply again if the reason why you canceled the application has changed, you can only apply for reinstatement
SASSA relief grant as best known as SASSA SRD R350 grant was introduced in the heat of the pandemic when business were asked to close down and a nationwide lockdown and is now officially extended to March 2024