SASSA SRD R350 grant payment date is usually given starting from the second to the third week of the month as seen from the recent months payments.
For instance, December 2022 SRD R350 grant payment started around 14th to 21st December and we hope January 2023 payments too will follow through as such.
Since payments are not scheduled unlike the SASSA regular payment system where dates are given for about 12 months. Here groups of applicants are given payment dates which can be checked using their online platform https://srd.sassa.gov.za
In view of this, applicants are always advised to check their respective payment dates using the ID number and phone number.
To check your SRD R350 application payment date, follow these steps :
- Visit the website address https://srd.sassa.gov.za or use this direct link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Scroll through the pages and click on the “check application status” tab
- Enter the ID number and phone number that was used to apply
- Click on the submit button
- Choose the month you intend to check its payment date.
- Check below if it is approved under the status side. If approved, you are likely to see its payment date and filed date.
- You will then see the payment date and this is the date that you will be paid either through your bank account or postbank virtual account at the retail shops.
- Note however that, you are only provided with payment date if you are approved.
- Pending application is not given payment date as well as declined status.