Here is how to withdraw money without SASSA card:
- For you to withdraw money without sassa card, go to a bank of your choice.
- Create a new bank account with your personal details and address
- Collect your bank account details such as : bank account number.
- You can also request for ATM card
- Take your bank account details and request from SASSA to now switch your SASSA payment from SASSA card to the bank account.
- It may take a few days to complete.
- When complete, you will receive your subsequent sassa payment into your bank account.
- To withdraw money, go to the bank and request cash withdrawal and be paid without your sassa card.
- If the bank has an app, you can register and be able to buy airtime or internet data from your bank account.
- Note some of these services may come at a cost, but far better per the convenience afforded.
- The bank account will help secure, your SASSA payment as no one will be able to access your bank account at the bank without presence or consent.
Although, sassa pays its beneficiaries through the SASSA card, any approved application can request to be paid into the bank account rather than the SASSA card. Others prefer this as they are more secured and can be used to access short-term personal loans.