COVID-19 pandemic, we at the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) are committed to ensuring that you continue to receive the support you need during this difficult time. As such, we are pleased to announce that COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) payments are now available to Asylum Seekers who meet the necessary criteria.
To retrieve your SASSA system-generated number, please visit our SRD website at http://srd.sassa.gov.za/. This number will be used to collect your payment at either Pick n Pay or Boxer Stores. Please ensure that you bring the cellphone containing the registered number at SASSA with you during collection, as confirmation of funds withdrawal will be sent to that number.
If you need to change or update the cellphone number registered with SASSA, please contact our call centre at 0800 60 10 11. We are here to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have.
- Can Denel be Regarded as a Monopoly in South Africa?
- Exploring Job Opportunities in Gauteng Province Health Directorate: Apply Online Now!
- 2023 Payment Dates March SRD R350 Grant With Batches
- Here Are The March 2023 SRD R350 Payment Dates
- When Is the Payment Date for March 2023 SASSA SRD R350 Grant?
Please note that if your permit or file number has expired, you will need to re-apply using the new permit or file number. Payments for the approved periods when the permit was still valid will still be processed.
Source : SASSA on Facebook