The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has announced the payment dates for April 2023. SASSA provides financial assistance to eligible South Africans who are unable to support themselves financially. The agency offers various grants such as old age, disability, and child support grants.
According to the latest announcement,:
- The old age grant and accounts linked to it will be paid on the 4th of April, 2023.
- Disability grants and all accounts linked to them will be paid on the 5th of April 2023, and
- Child support grants, as well as all other grants, will be paid on the 6th of April 2023.
It is important to note that recipients of SASSA grants do not need to rush to withdraw their grants on the first day of payment. The grants can be withdrawn on any other day after the payment date.
This announcement by SASSA is significant for the beneficiaries of the grants. It ensures that they have a clear understanding of when their grants will be paid, allowing them to plan their finances accordingly.
- Have You Received Your SASSA Child Support Grant for March 2023?
- Breaking News: SASSA Initiates January 2024 SRD R350 Grant Approvals – Patience is Key!
- Black Hat’s Method Of Making Money
- Who Qualifies For SASSA Child Grant? February 2024
- SHOCKING DELAY! SASSA R350 Grant Approvals in Limbo – January 2024 Payments on the Brink?
It also encourages beneficiaries to manage their finances responsibly by avoiding unnecessary spending or withdrawal of funds before the payment date.
For those who receive their grants via accounts linked to the SASSA payment system, the payment will be automatically deposited into their accounts on the specified payment date. Beneficiaries who receive their grants in cash must visit designated payment points to collect their funds.
SASSA payment dates for April 2023 have been announced, and beneficiaries should take note of the payment dates. Recipients are encouraged to manage their finances responsibly and avoid rushing to withdraw their funds on the first day of payment.
This announcement by SASSA is vital in ensuring that beneficiaries have a clear understanding of when their funds will be available, enabling them to plan their finances accordingly.
Source : SASSA