Yes and No.
Technically, you don’t necessarily need to reconfirm your SASSA SRD for February 2023 because SASSA will officially do so on appropriate time.
Indeed, if you go ahead to reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 right now, the February module will be available and be pending.
But you can wait for SASSA to officially rollover the February 2023 module onto the system where all registered applicants will be pending until approvals begins.
At this time of the month, most applicants are worried as to whether they should reconfirm or update their records in order for the impending month to appear.
But we can confidently say with all surety that, no applicants need to reconfirm or there is no need to reconfirm for the month to appear.
Unless otherwise, you intentionally want to update your submitted personal information using the link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconfirmation/auth
For those of you who have been declined or approved without pay dates, please try and submit your personal bank account details and get verified, it is the most convenient way of collecting your grant.
- Have You Received Your SASSA Child Support Grant for March 2023?
- Breaking News: SASSA Initiates January 2024 SRD R350 Grant Approvals – Patience is Key!
- Black Hat’s Method Of Making Money
- Who Qualifies For SASSA Child Grant? February 2024
- SHOCKING DELAY! SASSA R350 Grant Approvals in Limbo – January 2024 Payments on the Brink?