For now if you are approved with pay dates, then June 2022 payments should be made.
However if for whatever reason you yet to be paid although approved, then you need to contact your bankers either Capitec, TymeBank or ABSA etc.
If you were however approved without pay date, then make sure your bank account details are verified or if chose retail shop payment or post bank virtual card then it has to be verified.
Keep checking your status for the June 2022 payments or June 2022 Appeals Approvals for a confirmation from of pay dates.
- Can Denel be Regarded as a Monopoly in South Africa?
- Izikhathi Zokuhlola Kwesikhashana SASSA Mhlaka ka-April 2023
- Exploring Job Opportunities in Gauteng Province Health Directorate: Apply Online Now!
- 2023 Payment Dates March SRD R350 Grant With Batches
- Here Are The March 2023 SRD R350 Payment Dates
June 2022 payments were delayed due to some technical issues SASSA faced and all those outstanding payments including July 2022.