The Mandela coin is a popular collector’s item in South Africa. However, as it is no longer a tender currency, many people may be wondering where they can sell their Mandela coins. In this blog post, we will answer the question, “which bank buys Mandela coins in South Africa?”
Firstly, it’s important to note that the value of a Mandela coin will depend on various factors, such as its rarity, condition, and historical significance. The value of a Mandela coin can range from a few hundred to several thousand South African Rand.
Does Capitec Bank Buys Mandela Coins?
The Capitec Bank of South Africa does not buy collectible coins such as the Mandela Coins. The following are the options available to you if you have collectible coins to sell.
Now, let’s answer the question of which bank buys Mandela coins in South Africa. The short answer is that no bank in South Africa buys Mandela coins as they are not considered legal tender. However, there are various other ways that you can sell your Mandela coins.
- Can You Reverse a Debicheck Debit Order?
- SASSA Reapplication For R350 April 2023 Latest Updates
- Where Can I Get a Quick Loan With Bad Credit
- Where Can I Get a Debt Consolidation Loan
- How Do You Check If SASSA R350 Is Approved 202
- Coin Dealers: One option is to sell your Mandela coins to a coin dealer. Coin dealers are professionals who buy and sell coins, and they may be interested in purchasing your Mandela coin. However, it’s important to do your research and find a reputable coin dealer who will offer you a fair price for your coin.
- Online Marketplaces: Another option is to sell your Mandela coins on online marketplaces such as eBay or bidorbuy. These platforms offer a wider audience and may result in a higher selling price. However, you’ll need to take into consideration the fees and shipping costs associated with selling on these platforms.
- Auctions: You can also sell your Mandela coins through auctions. Auction houses such as Stephan Welz & Co. and The South African Gold Coin Exchange offer auctions for rare coins and may be interested in purchasing your Mandela coin or including it in one of their auctions.
In conclusion, no bank in South Africa buys Mandela coins as they are not considered legal tender. However, there are various other options available to sell your Mandela coins such as coin dealers, online marketplaces, and auctions. It’s important to do your research, determine the value of your coin, and choose the selling method that works best for you.