As we have discussed over here Capfin Loan Application Complete Guide, in case you are in need of a short-term personal loan.
Capfin requires that you meet minimum requirements before your application will be considered.
- A valid South African ID number
- Must be permanently employed and receiving salary every month.
- A valid and functional telephone number.
- A valid and functional South African Bank Account.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age thus 18 years or more.
The following are the documents for Capfin Loans Application :
- Your Identity Document (ID) containing your 13 digits and
- Your recent or latest official payslips OR
- Three (3) recent bank statements
Upload these documents using their secured site. After that fill the online application forms and a consultant will contact you to finalize the deal.
Follow this link to upload your documents by first entering your ID number and click on the browse files to choose the documents needed to upload.
When you click on the button, the system will open your mobile phone file manager and look for where your documents are stored and select them to upload. If they are stored in different folders or locations, you have to repeat the process until all documents are uploaded.
Why Choose Capfin Loan
Below are the reasons why loan applicants prefer Capfin Loan to other companies